MEC has partnered with the various stakeholders in Education to provide material support to the school and enable more active involvement of pupils in community projects. Illustrative partnerships for the past five years have included, working with the,
- USAID funded Tusome program where teachers from other schools come to MEC to benchmark in the delivery of improved literacy instruction and outcomes.
- Nation media group western region office in insha writing competitions
- Jomo Kenyatta Foundation (JKF) Western Region Office in the donation of books largely published by JKF.
- Parents and immediate community in hosting the annual ‘book harvest’ to equip the school’s library and promote a reading culture at the institution.
- Lead professionals including parents to provide motivational talks to the pupils to inspire and encourage the learners to improve on academic performance and, boost their confidence and raise their aspirations to reach their dreams.